Friday, September 24, 2010

Day by day...






Things keep getting better day by day. Right down the street there are three or four coffee shops that amaze you every time you get to have a cup.








After a cup, or two the daily adventure starts. Usually a good day consist of going to the beach and convincing yourself that the waves are good enough for the 45 degree water, but thats were the coffee helps. Returning from the beach there really isnt much to do, but thats why vacations are nice. As you can see the city landscape is quite dense with plenty to go see.








The food here is simply amazing. Everyone talks about how good the steak is, but what they dont know is how good everything else is. The italians had a major influence towards the local cuisine. The pasta is all hand made with fresh vegetables and cheeses.










When I'm not eating I'm exploring. So much to see. The town is very old with a lot of history. Much of it I dont understand, because most of the history has been explained is in Spanish, but you make what you can of it. Though it sounds as I am growing cultured I still have a TV to turn into and make sure that I can watch my football and keep some of my American ways.










Had to show the last photo is of the gym that we work out underneath. Well, thats about it for now. Thanks for tuning in.





-C-

1 comment:

  1. That looks like some of my favorite weather - I miss you. Europe is looking dangerously unpredictable with terror threats, maybe you should hang out in Argentina, learn Spanish, and eat pasta. Love you!

    ReplyDelete